Wooxy is our software made by Chewy that let you install every skin (maps or champions) for League of Legends.
Wooxy combines three main ideas: safety, speed and simplicity.
- Wooxy installs quickly custom skins on all classic servers (NA, EUW, EUNE, LA, BR, RU, TU, OC, KR, PBE and Garena).
- Wooxy makes sure that patches won’t break your game even if you keep your skins installed before updating LoL.
- Wooxy makes available a bunch of tools that help people make their own custom skins (tools are still being developed).
You must be running on Windows (Vista or higher) and Microsoft .NET Framework (4.5 or higher) has to be installed on your machine.
Download the latest version (v22.214.171.124) (From MediaFire)
Alternate download (From Mega)
Note: Your browser or antivirus might tell you that Wooxy is not a safe program. You have to know that these warnings are false positives: there are no viruses in the program.
Here are the latest changes of Wooxy:
Version 126.96.36.199 (26 July 2016)
- Fixed a bug that occurred while selecting one value after selecting multiple values in INIBIN editor (thanks to Crauzer).
Version 188.8.131.52 (26 July 2016)
- Fixed a bug that prevented Garena users from starting Wooxy (thanks to LittleBoy).
- Big skin names are now displayed correctly in the skins collection.
- Exported MTL/OBJ files can now be opened properly by Maya (thanks to Crauzer).
- The folder appearing when you click “Browse” is now specific for each creation tool (BIN, INIBIN and WAD editors) (thanks to Leischii).
- Creation of custom properties in INIBIN editor now available.
- Multiple suppression of INIBIN properties now available (thanks to Crauzer).
- Added an “Update textures” feature in “Model Viewer” (thanks to Damonix).
Version 1.5 (1 July 2016)
- WAD editor can now read properly v2 WAD files.
- Some file paths are now shown in WAD editor.
- Files packed in WAD can now be added directly in “Add files” window after clicking “Import skin”.
- New logo (thanks Nagiliant) and happy design!
Version 1.4.3 (18 May 2016)
- Added WAD files editor.
- Skins modifying uncompressed files in RAF archives can now be installed correctly.
- The inibin/troybin files editor has been improved (thanks a lot to SkinSpotlights for the help!!)
Version 184.108.40.206 (30 April 2016)
- Fixed a bug that prevented from adding wxy files.
Version 220.127.116.11 (30 April 2016)
- Added Spanish, Hungarian and Russian translations (thanks to MrPekines, Mom has a bath and Dart Vanya).
- Improved RAM usage.
- Map skins textures are now displayed properly.
- Fixed several bugs.
Version 1.4.2 (27 April 2016)
- Added Inibin/Troybin editor to the Creation Studio!
- Fixed a bug that could occur while saving your modified map (thanks to DDUN ASTRO).
- The extraction of files should now be faster!
Version 1.4.1 (16 April 2016)
- Wooxy has been translated into several languages (go to Settings to change your current language).
- Fixed several bugs in BIN editor.
- Fixed a bug that could occur while importing a model in the map editor (thanks to Crauzer).
Version 1.4 (10 April 2016)
Version 1.3 (15 February 2016)
Wooxy is still evolving in order to add more and better ways for everyone to create and use custom skins!
This also means that some bugs might appear. If you are experiencing bugs using Wooxy, the best way to help us fixing them is to make a report by sending the details here or in a comment.
You can see a list of the most asked questions here!