Valoran City Rift
Hey Everyone, here is Valoran City Park turned into summoner’s rift (Beta Release).
As you all know, Riot has released a new game mode, Invasion: Onslaught. The map is beautifull so i got the idea to turn the textures into summoner’s rift. This Map isn’t complete yet, but it’s finished enough to be played on. I am calling this the Beta Release. Slowly I will add more updates to it with a changelog. Hope you all enjoy it 🙂
I will add Updates in this section. I will announce the updates on my youtube channel (link is below).
- Ground is re textured. (Still missing details).
- Lanes have some flair at mid lane.
- Top and bot lane have a re textured area.
- Chunks & peripherals only recolored for now. Will be customized over time.
- Dragon * Baron pit have new grounds.
- Grass tint changed to a more fitting color of teal.
To do for next update:
- Add details to the ground textures & fix the dragon/baron pit.
- Add a low and medium definition for this map.
- Add a loading screen background image.
- Author: PentaKing
- Size: 35 MB
- Version: Beta
- Works only on High Video Settings for now
- Release Date: 9th September 2017
Try it out yourself. Hope you will enjoy it. Leave a comment down below to let me know what you think of the skin and if you have any ideas for new skins which you would like to see.
Download & Install:
You can install this skin with Wooxy:
1. Download Valoran City Rift.
2. In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the downloaded zip file.
3. Your skin is now imported in Wooxy, you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”.