Leona from Valhall
Leona Valkyrie was an interesting concept but I always found that the skin was in some way too armored and not really “celtic friendly”. I decided to make it closer from true Valkyries of northern myths.
- No more helmet to hide her hairs but a winged circlet
- Viking ornaments on her belt, crown and back dress
- The shield is now showing Ygdrassil symbol with viking dragons surrounding
- The armor went ironish instead of bronze
- A new artwork for the loading page
- Author: Corbeau
- Release Date: 08/27/2017
Leona Valkyrie skin is mandatory.
Download and Install:
You can install this skin with Wooxy:
1. Download the file Here.
2. In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the downloaded zip file.
3. Your skin is now imported in Wooxy, you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)