Bloodmoon Thresh Texture Adjustment
A texture edit to make Bloodmoon Thresh more cohesive with the color schemes of the other Bloodmoon skins (excluding Akali, that one needs a full update from Riot)
So I play A LOT of Jhin, and with the release of Bloodmoon Jhin, my friend and I constantly play Bloodmoon Jhin and Thresh in the bot lane. The only thing that bothered me was that Bloodmoon Thresh didn’t really seem like a complete “Bloodmoon” skin, since it’s color scheme didn’t match any of the skins released after it.
After a few hours of messing with color editing and layers, I managed to get it pretty similar to the newer Bloodmoon color schemes, and should now look less out of place among the others.
- New textures for Bloodmoon Thresh
- A few edited particles (as needed)
- Author: My Threshous
- Size: 462kb
- Release Date: 5/21/17
Let me know of any major bugs or issues!
Download and Install:
You can install this skin with Wooxy
1. Download Bloodmoon Thresh Texture Adjustment from Mediafire
2. Extract the included WXY file
3. In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the downloaded WXY file
4. Your skin is now imported in Wooxy, you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”