Doombots 2016 – Summoner’s Rift
I was a little disappointed that the new Halloween maps was only for the Doombots gamemode. So, instead of playing Doombots 24/7, I decided to make it a skin for Summoner’s Rift!
It wasn’t as quick of a job as I thought it would be, since it seems Riot used a filter instead of new textures to make the map more “spooky”. Because of that, I had to edit all of the necessary textures to get it to look decent.
Note: The two glitched jungle walls in the video have been fixed.
- Doombots loading screen
- Doombots particle systems
- New models and assets
- Custom textures
- Compatibility with lower graphics settings
- Authors: Riot Games (Original Assets), My Threshous (Texture Edits)
- Size: 348mb
- Release Date: 11/1/2016
Let me know if you find any bugs, or if you’d like to suggest anything!
Download and Install:
You can install this skin with Wooxy
1. Download Doombots 2016 – Summoner’s Rift
2. In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the downloaded zip file
3. Your skin is now imported in Wooxy, you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”