Project Warlord – Thunderstorm Olaf
- Hi guys, this is the first version 1.0 of the V1 Series for the “Project Warlord – Thunderstorm Olaf” skin that i made.
- This is the Full (Legendary) edition of the skin package. More information about this is included inside the downloadable (.zip) file.
- The skin with all its features comes into a single (.zip) file. DO NOT install the (.zip) file itself directly into Wooxy. Instead, extract the (.zip) file to your PC and follow the instructions included inside the (.txt) files.
- It replaces the base skin for Olaf.
- The “Legendary Edition” of this package includes 2 different thematic custom skins, “Classic Thunderstorm Olaf” and “Electrical Storm Olaf”.
- To fully install either custom skin from the above, you must install both the (.wxy) files from the “Part_1” and “Part_2” Folders located inside the (.zip) file.
- 2 New Thematic Custom Skins
- New Model
- New Textures
- New HUD Icons And Arts (Optional)
- New Skin Particles (Optional)
- New Hit Effect Particles (Global-Optional)
- New Recall Particles (Global-Optional)
- New Spawn Particles (Global-Optional)
- New Ghost Particles (Global-Optional)
- New Thunderlord’s Decree Particles (Global-Optional)
- New SRU Loading Screen (Optional)
- Author: Alex131994
- (.zip) File Size: 21.86 MB
- Release Date: 7/8/2016 (DD/MM/YY)
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL:
You can only install this skin with Wooxy
- Download the “Project Warlord – Thunderstorm Olaf (V1.0) – Legendary Edition!” custom skin here
- In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the (.wxy) file that you want to install.
- Your skin is now imported in Wooxy and you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”.
- If for any reason the skin itself or parts of it do not work correctly, try uninstalling-deleting-reinstalling the (.wxy) package.
- If the skin itself appears not to work at all, please contact me.
- It has been noted that some particle effects may be too intense with the “High Quality” effects setting in-game. This can be resolved by simply setting the in-game setting “Effects Quality” to Medium or lower. This mostly happens due to the quality of the new particles being higher.
- Thank you!