Butchers Bridge sails back to Mapskins(updated 21.01.2017)
Hello guys 🙂 for a long time you only heard from me on the Skin Porters or Mapskins Discord server. That had a reason. I present you: Butchers Bridge!
This map was once made by Riot Games as additional ARAM map-version for the Bilgewater event. For a long time this map was available as custom map skin made by Chewy. But this version broke a long time ago. Now the map is back. I used Chewys version as base and also got a lot of help from him while working on it. But there were other people that helped me as well, means I want to thank Chewy, the members of the Natoken Project, Zigizag and Enjoyyourmadness/Sardonyx (Sorry if I forgot anyone ).
Patch notes 21.01.2017
- Fixed for patch 7.1
- Added missing wall banners
- Fixed Whrafrats positioning
-Seagulls are missing
-Some animations aren’t synchronised for some reason
Patch notes 1.1.2017
- Fixed the Map for patch 6.24
- Added all animations for the Shopkeeper
- Added a few more voice lines for GP Announcer
- Added more announcer supported server
- Shops and Shopkeeper no longer glow in FoW
- Fixes missing healtbars on Red and Blue Nexus
- Added missing Tower shooting sounds
The Map features:
- A complete new Mapskin for the ARAM mode
- New structures (Towers, Inhibitors, Nexus)
- New Mapobjects
- New Shops and Shopkeeper
- New music and announcer
- Modified version of the summoner spell Mark & Dash
for those not playing on the English/German side of things will not have an announcer.
-First red tower seems to play his basicattack sound twice (almost not hearable)
-One poro is still normal due to winter event
-Winter Minions are enabled (Should also be gone once winter is over)
I hope you like the map as much as I loved to work on it. That’s it for now. See you again when we, The Natoken Project, sail back with more stuff soon.