Minions Full Pack (Old, Project, Snowdown, Draven, H.A.) V1
- Hi guys, this is the first Minion Pack (V1) that i made.
- It features the Minion Changes made by RIOT GAMES for the League Of Legends game, with a few minor changes i made.
- The skin with all its features comes into a single (.zip) file. DO NOT install the (.zip) file itself directly into Wooxy. Instead, extract the (.zip) file to your PC and follow the instructions included inside the (.txt) files.
- It replaces the base/default Minions.
RELEASE INFO (to be updated):
- PACK V1: Old (Original, Snowdown, Harrowing), Project, Snowdown, Draven, Howling Abyss Minions for Summoners Rift (both sides) and Howling Abyss (both sides)!
- PACK V2: Old (Original, Snowdown, Harrowing), Project, Pool Party, Snowdown, Draven, Howling Abyss Minions for Summoners Rift (both sides), Howling Abyss (both sides) and Twisted Treeline (both sides)!
- Old Default Minions
- Old Harrowing Minions
- Old Snowdown Minions
- Howling Abyss Minions
- Project Minions
- Snowdown Minions
- Draven Minions
- Author: alex131994
- (.zip) File Size: 25.72 MB
- Release Date: 17/4/2016 (DD/MM/YY)
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL:
You can only install this skin with Wooxy
- Download the “Minions Full Pack (Old, Project, Snowdown, Draven, H.A.) V1!” Pack here
- In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the (.wxy) file that you want to install.
- Your skin is now imported in Wooxy and you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”.
- The ranged lane minions from the Chaos Side (Right on the map) appear quite distorted only when running. This issue is caused by an (.anm) file that RIOT GAMES removed from the game, making it so far impossible to recover and replace it. Though, this does not affect the gameplay in any way.
- Very small “bugs” may appear on some lane minions from the “Old Minions Packages” at certain times. These “bugs” may affect only the animations of these particular minions while they don’t affect the gameplay in any way. This happens mostly due to compatibility issues between the new and old (.anm) files. I am currently working on a way to resolve these small issues.
- In the Old Harrowing Minions Package, the Ranged Caster Minion from the Chaos Side (Right on the map) has been temporarily replaced with the default Old Ranged Caster Minion due to compatibility issues and i’m currently working on a fix to restore it.
- If for any reason the Packages included do not work correctly, try uninstalling-deleting-reinstalling the (.wxy) package.
- All Packages are partly tested if operational on both the Summoners Rift and Howling Abyss maps. So, if any Package included appears not to work at all, please contact me.
- Thank you!