“Target Practice” HUD
Hey guys, Thornnn here bringing you a cool HUD i thought up. I couldn’t think of any other names for this, “Target Practice” seemed to be a good one. Growing up in Texas, I’m no stranger to gun ranges/gun courses and sometimes they use sheets of metal like this for the targets.
I found files that allow me to change the Headers in the Item Shop and the Options menu, I still can’t find the files that would allow me to change the basic Green backgrounds tho (beginning to think it’s not changeable/might be written in code), but i thought it’d be a cool feature to debut for this to see what you guys think. I’m always searching for ways to improve/add extra features, to be more unique when i can. I will be providing the download option without the “Extras” down below, ofc.
- HUD – Features: Aluminium Texture, bullet holes with see-through holes for a “Damaged” Appearance.
- Item Shop Menu – Header + Greyed Gold Coin
- Options Menu – Header – Greyed Buttons
(couldn’t get the bullet holes in the options header to become transparent tho)
- Version 2 – May 31, 2016 – Updated to fit previous Dragon Update
- Version 2.1 – June 02, 2016 – Updated for patch 6.11
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
You can install this skin with Wooxy:
1. Download Target Practice HUD or Target Practice HUD (with Extras)
2. In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the downloaded zip file.
3. Your skin is now imported in Wooxy, you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”.
Thanks for viewing!