Wooxy 1.4 patch notes
Hello everyone, a new Wooxy version is now available, coming with a brand new map tool and a bin file editor!
On the main window
- Wooxy can now display a background image of the best recent skin.
- Wooxy should load a bit faster.
- We added the possibility to edit map models!
Wooxy is now able to add an OBJ file to the map. After importing it, it is added to the list on the right. If you click on it, you can move it, rotate it or increase/decrease its size. Example with an added Zed model (transformed to a small fat Zed):
Once you’re done, click “Save WGEO” to save your changes!
- You can now click on a model to select it (much easier than before!)
- Particles can now be moved, added, deleted to/from the map. In the “Particles” tab, you’ll find every used particle in the map you opened.
- You can now rotate the map around every axis.
Bin file editor
- You can now edit values that are stored in “.bin” files. If you wish, you can also add values to it.
- Skins no longer disappear when you install/uninstall them when the sorting option was set to “Importation date” (thanks to Dart Vanya and Lexianna).
- Various fixes.
You can get this version either by clicking on “Update now” in Wooxy 1.3 or by downloading the installer on the Wooxy page.
If you find bugs, please send a report there. Thank you!