Fallen Rift Update (& Giveaway results)
Hey guys PentaKing here with some news. I am Updating Fallen Rift and have made quite some Progress so far.
In the video above you can see the updates I have been working on so far. Here are the specific updates:
- SR Texture added to the Fallen Rift texture to create a “broken” effect.
- Added some lighter blue textures to the ground for better visibility in game.
- Made the area structures darker and added some texture to some of its parts.
- Background turned red for a “Fallen” effect.
- Minimap and fog of war edited to fit the map.
Here are the updates I am still planning to do:
- Fallen HUD.
- Turrets, Inhibitors and Nexus.
- Rift Herald
- Fallen Rift Presentation (video, background loading screen, splash art, etc.)
Let me know what you guys think and if you have any remarks, send me a message on facebook or write it in the comment section down below.
Teams Month Giveaway:
Last week I did a Teams Month Giveaway and the winners are chosen at Teams Month Giveaway.
I was impressed by some of the submissions that I received. There was 1 person who collected all 30 Points for the giveaway: Lexianna! (She is from NA and so she couldn’t win the Giveaway). Here are the videos that she submitted to collect the points:
After seeing how big of a fan of wooxy she is, I decided to “train” her in becoming a skin creator. So far her concepts seem promising. Keep your heads up for some interesting work sooner or later.