Wooxy 1.2 patch notes
Hello everybody, a new Wooxy version is out! This version marks the birth of the Creation Studio!
- The creation studio has been created! It will include many tools that will help people make their custom skins.
For now, Wooxy only has a new files extractor. I removed the soundbanks reader because I need to remake it with the discoveries I recently made. Next Wooxy versions will be devoted to the addition of new tools to the creation studio such as a model viewer for champions and maps.
New files extractor
- The files extractor was remade from scratch: improved performance and clarity.
- Files can now be filtered depending on what you choose: you can filter them by version, name or type.
This is the big thing of this update. You can now search the files that you want to extract instead of having to know where they are located. If you want to extract all the “Zed” textures from the latest version of LoL, that can be done in 10 seconds now!
Garena support (Beta)
- Wooxy now supports Garena LoL. Note that this feature is still in beta and that some bugs might occur.
This update also comes with the public Garena support! It’s BETA because we only tested this feature with a private group. NOTE: Wooxy takes some time to “create manifests” the first time you run it!
- Resolved conflicts are now properly displayed in the files tree.
- Wooxy won’t take forever to check for updates.
- 2 categories for skins added : “HUD” and “Sounds mod” (Thanks Crauzer).
- It’s been 1 year since we released the first alpha version for Wooxy. Something from the first versions was added to this new version, will you find it?
As always, if you find bugs or have suggestions for Wooxy, you can send everything here.