Tiki’s HUD Tweaks
Hello! Some of you may know me from Reddit as Tiki Jack, where I released my first and second batch of custom HUD tweaks. For those who haven’t heard of me, I have modified the HUD (which I refer to as “Tweaks”) as an alternative to Riot’s new “Clarity” design. For those of you who have heard of me and had been previously using my tweaks, this is just a simple update that fixes the issues with the latest HUD hot fixes.
- Ability Level-Up icons changed to gold
- Darker OOM icons
- Lessened contrast on Ally/Enemy Death Portraits
- Square empty and filled Ability Rank icons
- Darker Cooldown Timers
- Darker Health, Mana, Energy, Wind, Fury, and Heat bars
- Damage Stats are now red, while Magic stats are now blue (Crit is now orange, Movespeed is now green)
- Green Buffs instead of blue
- Custom Scoreboard panel
- Re-implemented blue Active Ability glow
- (Optional) Re-implemented Pre-season 5 mini-map
How to Install
1. Get Wooxy
2. Download my tweaks here or without the mini-map here.
3. Go to “Skins” in Wooxy.
4. Drag my tweaks onto the Wooxy window. It should automatically load.
5. Click to highlight my tweaks and click “Install”.
6. You’re done!
- Classic HUD or Hybrid HUD
Existor’s Custom HUD Fonts. I can’t thank him enough for making this mod, the new bizarre bold font Riot implemented is an eye sore. I personally use the classic font “Thin/Narrow”, which you can see in the screenshots, but also gives you the option to use other font types.