Hybrid HUD does not brings back old HUD at all but brings back old golden design and allows to use all the new features at same time. Updated and improved for patch 5.17, this HUD skin features classic golden design with many small detail fixes and quality-of-life changes. This small mod comes in pack with two custom fonts and two minimap mods, everything can be installed separately so you can install only minimap mod, or only font mod, or everything together.
- Classic golden design for official HUD keeping original layout and all the features.
- More smooth and more noticeable health/resource animation.
- Golden exp bar, level-up pluses instead of arrows, square indicators instead of circles for leveled abilities.
- Classic icons and buttons: Shop button, Stats icons, CS icon, gold icon in Shop.
- Green borders for buffs and passive effects.
- Darker ability borders – less clutter.
- Narrow fonts: thin (UttumDottum) and bold (Arial) for a better readability.
- Two custom minimap mods: classic golden and simplified with less contrast.
- This is a lite-version of Classic HUD Project
- Works with patch 5.17 or later
- Contains: Classic Golden theme with some design and animation improvements (smaller minimap border, latest HUD improvements, etc), 2 font mods and 2 minimap mods.
- Only one of two font/minimap mods can be installed at time. HUD mod can be installed with any of these (or not installed at all, so you may have only font or only minimap font).
- Get Wooxy – a program that allows to install mods.
- Download Hybrid HUD (contains 5 wxy-files: HUD mod itself, 2 font mods, 2 minimap mods).
- Choose what you want to install (for example HUD mod only) and drag-n-drop wxy-file to Skins window (or click Add package and select wxy-file). To install font and/or minimap fonts, do same actions with every wxy-file.
- The mod has appeared in Skins window. Select it and install.