Classic HUD Project
Update from 18.08.2015
- Green borders (instead of blue) for buffs and status icons across all 12 themes.
- Empty and filled ability rank icons readjusted into more classic look.
Across all 12 themes leveled up skills are less thin and non-leveled up are filled with black now. (Regarding this change and one above –
thanks for the idea to Tiki’s HUD Tweaks).
- Less chaotic passive animation (rainbow circling) for Arcade theme. Now circling is more smooth at changing colors and less flickering.
- Stats icons are more colorful now and got improved quality (a bit).
- Normal stats color is now a bit darker.
Some themes got readjusted boosted stats colors.
- Across all themes background behind coldown fill is darker now by 35%. On gray theme by 70%.
- Minor design, color and brightness adjustments across all themes:
- Arcade – tetris blocks are colored now. Averagely this theme now has a bit less green and more rainbow elements. Channeling/recall bar redone to a more clear and less noisy.
- Bilgewater – minor brightness adjustments around minimap.
- Classic Golden – minor color adjustment for channeling/recall bar, minor design adjustments.
- Harrowing – minor design, brightness and texture adjustments.
- Shurima – averagely now less green/cyan: boosted stats, channel-bar and coldown fill are golden. Whole theme is more saturated now.
- Void – minor color adjustments. Little bit more blue now.
Update from 20.08.2015 / for Patch 5.16
- HUD was restored to 5.15 state (no smaller border for minimap, no ? for Scoreboard, no other new HUD features from 5.16)
- Boosted stats now are golden again across all themes. To compensate this, stats icons borders are brown from now. Sorry, but this change is permanent to CHP.
- Glowing edge of health/resource bars is back, but it’s still less bright than on live HUD.
- Minimap is same bright as the one from 5.16, but same yellow tint as classic minimap.
CHP won’t be updated for 5.18 or later.
Check Hybrid HUD with Classic Golden theme.