Wooxy 1.1 patch notes
Hello everybody, I just released an update for Wooxy, our skins installer. This version comes with a lot of fixes as well as some minor new features. Let’s see everything!
- You can now select more than one skin in the “Skins” window, allowing you to install, uninstall or delete several skins at once.
- The skin images viewer now allows you to click on the image to see the next one. Arrows have also been placed, so you can navigate more easily between the images (Thanks to Existor for the suggestion).
- Skins can now be orderered by “Installation state” which means that the installed skins will be regrouped on the top of each category. This option can be disabled in the “Settings” window.
- Wooxy doesn’t need to have an internet access to be launched.
- If Wooxy detects that a new update is available, you will now be able to update through the “Home” window (This means that updates are now optional).
- The startup is now much faster than before.
- Skins modifying files that depend on the language (mostly voices or announcers) are no longer automatically uninstalled when Wooxy launches (Thanks to Dart Vanya).
- Uncompressed files from Riot archives are now correctly extracted. Moreover, skins that use this kind of files are now properly installed (Thanks to Dart Vanya).
- Skins modifying “air_client” files are now correctly installed and uninstalled.
- Wooxy now accepts the LoL folders that only contain “lol.launcher.admin.exe”.
- A bug that occured when Wooxy was trying to get projects versions is now fixed.
- If the LoL folder has changed, Wooxy will now ask the user to select a new folder instead of crashing.
- A rare bug that occured during the installation of “air_client” skins is now fixed (Thanks to Kyle).
- Many other crashes are now, hopefully, fixed (Thanks to all the reports I received).
- The installation processes are now faster (especially for skins that modify “air_client” files).
- Extracting files from Riot archives is now much faster!
Next step: remaking the “Import skin” window and delivering the first test versions for Garena!