Fallen Rift V1
Everything used to be full of life and energy. Now all of this has died out within the Rift and is slowly spreading to the outer world as the twilight comes to an end. As you prepare for the battle that will take place on the Rift, just remember that this might be your last as it slowly turns into:
THE FALLEN RIFT…
Hello everyone, My name is PentaKing and I am here to present to you my very first Map Skin: Fallen Rift! After working on it for 2 months, my first map skin is finally finished. The name “Fallen Rift” is based on the textures of the map which resemble the ability “Tormented Soil” of Morgana, The Fallen Angel.
Fallen Rift Update now available!
Follow this stream for the gameplay on the Fallen Rift Map and also other custom skins: http://www.twitch.tv/no_brain_kid
- Loading Screen Background: Fallen Rift.
- Fallen Rift themed map structures.
- Jungle Camps have been recolored as they fit within the map.
- Brushes in lane and jungle are Red. Brushes in the river are Green.
During the creation of this map (incomplete map) I had a fun game with some friends:
- Author: PentaKing
- Size: 133 Mb
- Release Date: 30 July 2015
- Latest Update: 30 July 2015
- Team colors: Turn off Relative Team colors because on this map the Red side will contain Red Features as the Blue side contains Blue Features. This however, is a recommendation.
Download and Install:
You can install this skin with Wooxy:
1. Download Fallen Rift.
2. In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the downloaded zip file.
3. Your skin is now imported in Wooxy, you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”.