Changes to TT, HA, CS maps and Wooxy new version
I’m writing here to inform you about the changes I made to some maps and to Wooxy.
Yurixy maps available again
Jungle Scar and Magic Treeline updated
Moreover, Riot recently updated with 5.11 patch both Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar. They added, in particular moving bushes. Consequently, Magic Treeline and Jungle Scar have been updated so bushes are correct again.
Wooxy new version
Yesterday, I released a new Wooxy version (1.0.1) that includes plenty of fixes (thanks to all the reports and comments you sent) and also some features that are required to install the old maps. Since they will be released soon, I prefered to release the new Wooxy at least one week before the maps, just to make sure it’s stable!
Here is a list of the main changes brought to Wooxy:
- Skins that are using “air_client” modifications are no longer automatically uninstalled when Wooxy is restarted.
- Fixed many bugs (especially for the “Save skin” window).
- Wooxy won’t crash anymore if it doesn’t manage to check for updates.
- Added “Advanced” features in order to prepare Wooxy to the imminent release of the old maps.
- You can now add a zip file that contains a “wxy skin” without having to extract it before.
I would ask you to comment if you have a problem when attempting to download maps or just when using Wooxy (that would prevent from having bugs when future projects will be released). Thanks!