The new Wooxy is here!
The new Wooxy has arrived! While it makes everything much faster and easier, it also fixes some known bugs.
The idea for this new Wooxy version was to get rid of the “loading time” after having clicked on the “Install skin” button as well as merging the 2 skins type (Custom skin and YurixyWorks Skin).
Let’s see all the changes for this new version:
- Error messages are now standardized and show the complete error details.
- Many processes have been removed in order to accelerate the start-up.
- The text “Updating to LoL’s latest patch” will be shown after LoL patches to warn the user that Wooxy is downloading new manifests.
- The “wood” design has been removed in order to lighten the program.
- The “Install skin” name has been changed to “Skins”.
- The “Verify Skins” window has been removed. The removal of skins can now be done on the “Skins” window.
- A list of the latest skins from our site has been added!
- Skins are now shown in a “gallery”. All the skins now need to have a picture or more!
- Skins have now a category. This means they are sorted in the gallery by category (“Map skin” or “Champion skin”). Each category has its default image, if you don’t want to put an image for your skin, then the default image for the category will be shown.
- Clicking on the “bottom-left image” will allow you to see all the images from a skin.
- You are now able to uninstall and delete skins from this screen!
- The “Wooxy basic guide” isn’t shown anymore just after having clicked on “Skins”.
- Wooxy’s icon is now the same as our site icon.