Wooxy patch notes
The time has come to update Wooxy, at last! This update brings a new feature and a lot of bug fixes (thanks a lot to all the reports we received, they were really helpful!).
Maybe some of you noticed that Wooxy only supported the “in-game” part of League Of Legends. With this update, you’ll be able to mod files from the “air client”, and also from the “voices parts” (which are specific to the language of your game).
This update forced me to clean all the code I made before, but after all, that was pretty cool to fix all the mistakes I made.
Talking about mistakes, to make it easier to fix bugs, I integrated a “log” system that will write every important task that Wooxy does. Now, when an error will occur, there shouldn’t be any “Wooxy has stopped working” messages. Instead, Wooxy will show the real error message and write it in the log, so it makes easy to report bugs (by sending what the log contains).
Now let’s see the list of all the changes:
- Fixed a critical bug that occured when there were installed skins before the update of League Of Legends.
- Potential fix for Windows XP users (Image format not recognized).
- Potential fix for various crashes.
- Fixed a bug linked to browsers.
- The installation and uninstallation processes have been improved (faster and safer)!
- The checking process at the launching of Wooxy has been remade.
- Added the “air_client” and “lol_game_client” projects (linked to language, like lol_game_client_fr_fr).
- Added a message when the user adds more than 500 files for his skin (because it can take a long time to show them all, thanks to Nick)
- The code has been cleaned everywhere in Wooxy.
Nevertheless, Wooxy is still in Beta stage, and bugs still exist. Our objective is to kill them all!