Ice Rift v3 – now with gates!
This is a very small update to Ice Rift map texture overhaul that includes not so many changes, but some of them are based on feedback. For example I could agree that Ice Rift was pretty grey, while we had so colorful and interesting champions. Feel free to check article about previous version (with screenshots, video and development story).
- Winter gates. Previous version of Ice Rift had some texture bugs with ground terrain under those gates. It’s fixed now.
- Colorful rift. After many games on this map I may agree that jungle was very grey and not so colorful. Ice Rift v3 is 25% more saturated.
- Accurate minimap. Minimap was updated also with inbase gates indication.
- Less contrast. Ground terrain now is slighty readjusted – it’s now slighty less contrast (i.e. dark parts are brighter, some bright parts are darker).
WARNING – June 2015 update
Right now Ice Rift (latest version 3 with gates) is very bugged and was not updated with latest versions of League of Legends. Install this map at your own risk and be ready to have many textures bugs. Ice Rift will be redone later this year.
You can install this skin with Wooxy:
1. Download and extract this file.
2. In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the extracted WXY file.
3. Your skin is now imported in Wooxy, you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”.
- Download Freljord HUD from MEGA
- Open downloaded file in Wooxy
- Go to INSTALL SKIN
- Click to Custom skins
- Select Freljord HUD skin and install it