Ice Rift v2 is now live
After receiving feedback I want to present you Ice Rift v2 – an update that brings better contrast and fixes some texture problems.
You may be surprised by such quick update, but I decided to not waste time and release Ice Rift v2 with some adjustments and changes based on your feedback on Reddit and YurixyWorks.com. I’m glad that you enjoyed winterized Summoner’s Rift and hope you will enjoy it even more with the latest version. You always can review previous version by visiting following link.
WARNING – June 2015 update
Right now Ice Rift (latest version 3 with gates) is very bugged and was not updated with latest versions of League of Legends. Install this map at your own risk and be ready to have many textures bugs. Ice Rift will be redone later this year.
- Clarity. Average map brightness tuned down a bit, dark areas are brighter, resulting in less contrast picture which is easier for eyes. Also, ground texture now is slighty blue. Remember good old winter Summoner’s Rift?
- Water. River is completely frozen now. All the water effects have been removed. Even water splashes from walking.
- Jungle details. Every jungle object: trees, walls, castles, flowers, etc is sharper now, resulting in more detalized picture and less blurry.
- Low and Medium. Previous version had some bugs with low and medium textures. Now it’s fixed. All textures now have their 2x and 4x copies, which means that Ice Rift now correctly works on Low and Medium graphic settings. Because of that, Ice Rift now contains 444 files.
- Camps and buildings. Every camp and building color theme have been readjusted. Now camps and buildings (Nexus, Inhibitors, Towers) fit into map theme even better.
Feel free to check original article to view full text and download links.