Wooxy Open Beta patch notes
Hello everyone, it’s the new year tomorrow and we are about to release the Open Beta for our new custom skins installer: Wooxy.
But before, I just wanted to give you informations about what will be new and what will be changed. For the Open Beta, we fixed a lot of bugs in Wooxy (thanks to our alpha testers) but also we added many cool features to the installer.
Here’s an overview:
- The two links in the first screen we see when we just installed Wooxy have been replaced by two buttons (Thanks to SupremeVoid).
- We have implemented a new system that prevents Wooxy from crashing when one of your skins is corrupted/unreadable (Thanks to Geo and Perceval7).
- We have fixed a bug where Wooxy showed a skin as “uninstalled” whereas it was “installed”.
- Wooxy is now able to open “directly” .wxy files. It means that when you’ll click on a Wooxy file, Wooxy will be launched and your skin will be automatically saved.
- The location of the windows are now the same for all windows (it means that if you move a window of Wooxy, the following windows that you’ll use in Wooxy will have the same location) (Thanks to Risky).
- We added a loading screen for Wooxy!
- As Yurixy writed last week, we have implemented the design of the main screen
- We have improved performance and the speed of the installation of skins (it was not fast in the past, 3 seconds).
- For the loading of the screen, we have added a new progress bar with progression sentences…
- The webbrowser shows now directly the Wooxy Base Guide (you don’t need to scroll down the page to see it) (Thanks to Risky).
- [Custom skin] We fixed a bug that caused sometimes a crash when the user installed skins with the “Add package” button (Thanks to iDiscord).
- [Custom skin] In the add skin section, the “Add folder” dialog goes directly on the previous directory we selected (Thanks to weini).
- [Custom skin] In the add skin section, you can now drag/drop files, folders and packages on the window to add them in your skin (Thanks to weini and PlatinumC).
- [Custom skin] In the add skin section, you can now delete files or folders you just added (with the “del” key of the keyboard).
- [Yurixy Works skins] The webbrowsers show now directly the informations about skins (you don’t need to scroll down the page to see them) (Thanks to Risky).
- This section now contains two categories: “Get files” to extract the files from LoL archives and “Soundbanks tool” to extract the sounds from LoL soundbanks (editing feature is not available yet).
- The extraction folder for LoL archives and soundbanks is joint. It means that it’s the same except that LoL files will be in “your_folder/files” and sounds will be in “your_folder/sounds” (Thanks to Risky).
- When you select an installed skin, the button “Delete” has been changed to “Uninstall and delete” for a better clarity (Thanks to Claritixy)
- The “Change LoL Folder” button now works (Thanks to 9knuckles9).
Note that these changes are the main ones, there are also other little fixes that are not mentioned here.