- Winter environment.
- Snow on trees.
- Iced river.
- Original base floor.
- Snowfall, ice shimmer, snow sparkle.
- Original Music.
Map made by Chewy.
- Version 1 (14 September 2013)
- Version 2 (15 September 2013)
- Snow textures are in a better definition.
- Blue bushes.
- Textures bugs fixed.
- Improved map brightness.
- A darker base floor.
- Version 3 (10 October 2013)
- Snow on bushes.
- Totally re-worked lane and jungle floor.
- Snow river.
- Hidden foliages bug fixed (at the base for example).
- Textures bugs fixed (pixels in the floor).
- Original winter Summoner’s Rift music.
- Winter ambiance sound.
- Snow up against the base wall.
- Improved color of the base floor.
- Snow minimap.
- Version 4 (24 November 2013)
- Fixed bushes for the 3.14 patch.
- Fixed a texture bug (floor texture next to the red team blue buff). [Only for HIGH/VERY HIGH Environment Settings]
- Addition of snow up against walls. [Only for HIGH/VERY HIGH Environment Settings]
- Version 5 (14 December 2013)
- Totally re-worked floor for the entire map (except the base). [Thanks to those who responded to the polls]
- Adujsted the brightness for the entire map. [Thanks to those who responded to the polls]
- Adding of a night version. [Thanks to those who responded to the polls]
- Re-worked the iced river (The river doesn’t move now). [Thanks to those who responded to the polls]
- More colors for the trees and flowers.
- Adding of Snowfall.
- Adding of Ice Shimmer.
- Adding of Snow Sparkle.
- Re-worked stones.
- Re-worked spawn textures.
- Re-worked creep camp base.
- Adding of the rest of the original Winter Map textures.
- Adding appropriate pictures in the Air Client.
- Version 6 (17 February 2016)
- Version 7 (6 August 2016)
- Fixed for patch 6.16.
- Version 8 (9 August 2016)
- Can now be installed with the “Core files”.
You can install this skin with Wooxy:
1. Install the core files pack.
2. Download either the DAY VERSION or the NIGHT VERSION.
3. In Wooxy, click “Skins” > “Import skin” > “Add package” and select the downloaded WXY file.
4. Your skin is now imported in Wooxy, you can install it by selecting it in the list and clicking “Install”.